Further to the message we shared last week regarding LCBO Trade Store Visits, we have added additional protocols to ensure the safety of our people, customers, and visitors at this critical time.
As always, we will continue to follow all public health guidance under provincial orders, including related to capacities in the workplace and retail hours of operation.
New Protocols include:
- Time per visit will shift from 15 minutes to 10 minutes
- Restrict travel within either high risk zones (e.g. Toronto, York, Peel) or lower risk zones
- Limit the number of stores visited by one sales rep to 5 per day
- Trade representatives are not to engage in any conversation with the store manager nor any employees. Trade reps may enter to inspect their product and must exit within 10 minutes. If you have any questions post visit, please then e-mail questions to store managers
- Masks worn must meet criteria for PPE certification (rated ASTM) including procedural masks, and/or surgical masks
As a reminder here are our current protocols that must be followed in addition to the new ones introduced:
- All Stores will remain at the reduced capacity of 25% and close at 8:00 p.m.
- Trade visits to all C and D stores continued to be on hold. In all other stores one representative per company, up to a maximum of three representatives at one time, is permitted. We kindly ask Trade to continue to follow all public safety protocols when entering our stores.
- Booking appointments with Store Managers is also paused in all stores. Trade can continue to value add at this time (excluding C and D stores)
- Inter- Store Transfers – can be facilitated by trade partners or District Manager only. All transfers require District Manager approval or setup by Customer Care to handle customer issues.
- We will continue to offer returns for both regular customers and licensees, with required protocols in place, as well as continuing with our dedicated return lines for regular customer returns.
- At Head Office, we are still accepting samples for product calls. No changes are currently planned to our product call tasting schedule.
We will continue to keep you updated as needed as more guidance becomes available.
Vice President, Retail Operations